Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Internet Materials I like

6.5 Internet Materials I like

A. BEO: The doing business and business matters sections would make interesting supplemental activities to my normal homework roster. There appear to be many opportunities to overlap menu and topic options.

B.TCE Webquests: There are so many examples of these they appear interesting to me. This website provides many opportunities to adjust material for lower level learners and incorporate marketing and brand theory into student activities. I would review topics and adjust content to student levels.

C.Ten best corporate blogs: These would provide ready material to adapt for webquest activities similar to those found in the previous website. These companies may or may not be familiar to my Korean students however they could be sued for making comparisons and analysis of product, company profile, mission, etc.

No comments: