Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ephesianity

Ephesianity

I lost my pen in my bed
Curious visions playing in my head
The fire casts a moonlit glow on my mind
Where deep down inside I alone don't know the time

A bright collector on a crooked shelf
Reads the books of my lifeline and brings me a wooden bowl
Catching all my memories and escaping me - outlasting what I can recall
Watching all my idols turn to dust at my side

A little knowledge is a chamber of secrets
Great and wide, great and wide
It has a doorway and it opens from within
and even then there is no master
there is no master plan

There are so many books I have left to read
There are so many in my thoughts left to write
But there's no better work to be found, nowhere else
Than what one will can achieve in himself
With what he finds there

No comments: